Become a Friend of MICA
Partnership and Sponsorship
Sponsor MICA and Support Mother Artists
MICA is a mission-based arts organization that spotlights mother artists. As a new organization, we aim to host events, festivals, and workshops to support mother artists and promote the arts. By becoming a sponsor of MICA, you can help us achieve our mission and make a difference in the lives of mother artists.
Promote, Support, Collaborate
As a sponsor, your company or organization will have the opportunity to:
- Align yourself with an organization that is doing important work to support mother artists and promote the arts
- Reach a passionate and diverse audience of mothers, parents, and art lovers
- Display your logo and brand prominently at our events and on our website
- Connect with MICA’s growing social media presence and strong marketing plan
- Tap into MICA’s large, engaged audience of mothers, parents, and art lovers
- Support the advancement of mother artists and help create meaningful opportunities for them to showcase their work
- Support the organization as a whole, including funding our dynamic, expanding website with featured artists, articles, and a future podcast
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to social responsibility and investing in the future of the arts community
We offer a variety of sponsorship packages to fit your budget and needs. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please get in touch with us today.
Lark Jazz Trio at the MICAfest fundraiser event in October 2022.
Image courtesy of Heather Matys
Supporting MICA supports moms!
Join us in supporting mother artists and promoting the arts by becoming a sponsor of MICA today. Your support will make a real difference in the lives of the artists we serve and help to build a more vibrant and diverse arts community for all.
MICA is a vital organization that is doing important work to support mother artists and promote the arts. However, we cannot continue our work without your support. By becoming a sponsor, you can help us ensure that MICA can continue to provide vital resources and opportunities to mother artists for years to come.
While MICA focuses on supporting and empowering mothers, we recognize that not everyone identifies as a mother. We strive to make our organization inclusive and welcoming to all parents and caregivers, regardless of gender identity. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all of our programs and initiatives. By supporting our organization, you are helping to create a community that values and celebrates the unique experiences and perspectives of all parents and caregivers.
Roseanne Sniderman, Untitled (pink) stoneware. Image courtesy of the artist
Sponsoring our programs and events and festivals provides an opportunity for sponsors to connect with MICA’s growing social media presence and strong marketing plan. Through our social media channels and marketing efforts, we reach a large and engaged audience of mothers, parents, and art lovers. By sponsoring our programming, you can tap into this audience and connect with them meaningfully.
We believe that working together can create a more inclusive and supportive art world for mothers. We invite you to join us in this mission by becoming a sponsor of MICA. We would be happy to discuss sponsorship opportunities with you and customize a package that meets your specific needs and goals.
Thank you for helping MICA.