Sponsorship with MICA
Sponsor MICA and Support M/other Artists
MICA is a mission-based arts organization that spotlights m/other artists. As a new organization, we aim to host events, festivals, and workshops and provide opportunities. By becoming a sponsor of MICA, you can help us achieve our mission and make a difference in the lives of our artists.
Supporting MICA supports m/others!
Join us in supporting m/other artists and promoting the arts by becoming a partner with MICA today. Your support will make a real difference in the lives of the artists we serve and help to build a more vibrant and diverse arts community for all.
MICA is a vital organization that is doing important work to support m/other artists and promote the arts. However, we cannot continue our work without your support. By becoming a sponsor, you can help us ensure that MICA can continue to provide vital resources and opportunities to mother artists for years to come.
While MICA focuses on supporting and empowering mothers, we recognize that not everyone identifies as a mother. We strive to make our organization inclusive and welcoming to all parents and caregivers, regardless of gender identity. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all of our programs and initiatives. By supporting our organization, you are helping to create a community that values and celebrates the unique experiences and perspectives of all parents and caregivers.
Promote, Support, Collaborate
As a sponsor, your company or organization will have the opportunity to:
- Align yourself with an organization that is doing vital work to support m/other artists and promote the arts
- Reach a passionate and diverse audience of m/others, parents, and art lovers
- Display your logo and brand prominently at our events and on our website
- Connect with MICA’s growing social media presence and strong marketing plan
- Tap into MICA’s large, engaged audience of m/others, parents, and art lovers
- Support the advancement of m/other artists and help create meaningful opportunities for them to showcase their work
- Support the organization as a whole, including funding our dynamic, expanding website with featured artists, articles, and a future podcast
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to social responsibility and investing in the future of the arts community
We offer a variety of sponsorship packages to fit your budget and needs. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us today.
Lark Jazz Trio at the MICAfest fundraiser event in October 2022.
Image courtesy of Heather Matys
Roseanne Sniderman, Untitled (pink) stoneware. Image courtesy of the artist
Becoming a sponsor of our programs events and festivals provides an opportunity for sponsors to connect with MICA’s growing social media presence and strong marketing plan. Through our social media channels and marketing efforts, we reach a large and engaged audience of m/others, parents, and art lovers. By becoming a partner, you can tap into this audience and connect with them meaningfully.
We believe working together can create a more inclusive and supportive art world for m/others. We invite you to join us in this mission by becoming a sponsor with MICA. We would be happy to discuss various opportunities with you and customize a package that meets your specific needs and goals.
Thank you for helping MICA.